SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Thursday, August 25

Fuel for an Adrenalin Junky

Having a tough time coming down from the high of Tuesday, when I had both an interview with Greg Copeland of Northwest Cable News and a successful book signing at Third Place Books. I fill the void with sugar, trying to keep the buzz going. I did get a great little boost yesterday from a power lunch with a colleague Jeanne, whom I hadn't seen in about four years, and my brilliant networking friend Sheryl. I learned more about Jeanne at lunch yesterday than I did in months of working with her.

Question of the Day (which henceforth will be noted as QUOD:)
QUOD: What's the biggest downside of a hyper personality? I vote for lifelong insomnia, to one degree or another. On the upside, lack of sleep is probably the main reason I'm a writer today. As a child, the only thing I was allowed to do all night was read, so that I wouldn't keep the rest of the family awake. I even had my own bedroom in the basement while Mom, Dad, Sis, and Bro all slept upstairs. Sounds like a cruel Cindarella story, but I loved the freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home