SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, September 27

Next

OK, so that little house of yesterday was just a bit too weird. Not to mention, brand new house construction next door. So much for peace and serenity. Our next target, slightly above our budget...

Waterfront Beach Cottage

Damn. I need to make some money. Anybody got any connections I could tap into? I'm good. I'm funny. You knew that.

Thanks to Jennifer Lynham of Lynham Ink for the next MUWOW:
suckfully=regretfully.

I'm feeling mighty sorry for myself. Saw a sign on a local church that read, "Sin would have few takers if the consequences were immediate." That sounds like a perfect premise for a movie a la Minority Report.

And, yes, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm also feeling quite scattered. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home