SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Monday, September 26

Stress Puppy

Yup, that's me. One gigantic ball of loose wires, frayed nerves, and pent up anxiety. I was offered a free 5-minute massage the other day by a certified chiropractor and I turned her down. I was afraid that if she touched me, I'd completely lose it and not be able to recover. I was embarrassed at how tense she would find me to be. Now that, my friends, is truly pathetic. This whole house sale and finding a new place to live thing has got me in fight-flight mode 24/7. The latest development is that Husby and I are thinking of going on vacation for a year. Well, OK, living in a vacation house on Vashon Island for a year, to get some time and distance from OD-ing on the modern world. Check it out, it's beautiful:
Vashon Guest House
No, it's not the least bit practical. Then why am I so thrilled at the prospect?

MUWOW: Actually, it's more of a colloquialism that should be in common usage: "Here are the perts:" as in, "Here are the pertinent facts:".

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! You guys should go for it. Why not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home