SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Friday, October 7

No Construction Cleavage

Bummer. A cute plumber came to fix our crapper today, and I didn't even get the pleasure of peeping at his butt crack. His Levi's fit comfortably around his waist, a real waist. We had to wait a week to get a plumber out to the house who's beer belly would squeegee into our crawlspace (about 18" high at its most generous) to also fix a leak under our tub. Have you seen many skinny plumbers? I didn't think so. Let's see, what celebrity should I mention today to get more blog readership...hmmm. Paris w/o Paris? Why Julia Roberts is so skinny after having twins (biatch.)? Aw man, who am I fooling? I can't/don't wanna keep this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home