SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Wednesday, December 28

Jumping on the Nude Bandwagon

It appears that my dear friends are getting a great deal of joy out of the naked lockout incident, and it has spawned inventive holiday gifts this year. One pal gave me a rain poncho, adorable rubber boots, and a key keeper for my birthday, with the instructions to keep said items in the shed out back in case of emergency. For Christmas, I received scented garbage bags (yes, Virginia, there are scented garbage bags) in rose, white, and pale blue colors as a complete "Spring Wardrobe" and a roll of "50% wider" plastic wrap as "Lingerie." It tickles me that I am the source of much amusement. Next: a garbage bag fashion show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home