SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, December 13

Under Pressure

Blah, blah, blog sheet, have you any words? Yes sir, yes m'am, three megs full. I was chastized recently by a girlfriend because I hadn't updated my blog in a very long time. Honestly, I feel I should be allowed to coast for a month or two on my naked story, because it's so damn funny, even more so because it's true.

QUestion Of the Day: How do mermaids have sex? And, perhaps as importantly, how did I get to be 40 years old without wondering about this? With all the depictions of them as a solid from the waist down, mermaid reproduction must be accomplished in an alternate fashion. I wonder if they get goose bumps on their scales when they come.

I shaved my head as a rite of passage for my 40th (last Wed, 12/7). So far, the most common response I get from women is, "I wish I had the courage to do that." Men just stare. Except for my yoga instructor, who rubbed my head like it was a good luck charm. I just hope my publisher doesn't ask for any publicity photos any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home