SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Wednesday, January 11

Declaration of Fundependence

I'm reading a book that started with a quote that quoted parts of the Declaration of Independence, and commented, basically, that it is patriotic to exercise our fundamental right to "...life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." SuperFunHappyChick is in good company. The very founders of our country thought that fun was important enough to be one of the fundamental tenants of a document stating the purpose of forming an entire new country. Yea, baby.

I've worked out five days in a row. I have marks on the backs of my arms from a particularly challenging yoga pose yesterday. Goooooo, me!

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger SuperFunHappyChick said...

Hmmm. I don't consciously make a distinction between those two. How would you define or quantify the difference between happiness and pleasure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home