SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Friday, January 20

Goin' to Hawaii

Finally, happy news after all the sadness this week. Husby's sister, has invited me to join her and my niece on an all-expenses-paid trip to Kauai the first week of April. We're staying here. It's a thank-you trip for all her sales work as a mortgage mogul. Wheeee! I want to go now. At least I was able to go to the spa yesterday with my girlfriend Sheryl. It helped me calm down, though I'm still having trouble focusing today. I have a story due for CityDog Magazine, and I couldn't care less. I'll try again tomorrow.
OK, enough about me. What about you? It occurs to me that my blog is waaaayy too me-centric. It's exciting to read on others' blogs that there's been a woman elected PRESIDENT of Chile (single mother and agnostic, no less). Woot! Reminds me of recents comments from a friend who just returned from a trip to London, where he discovered the general consensus is that: 1) Hilary will run for president in 2008, and 2) She is gay, which will freak-out Americans far more than it does them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home