SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Saturday, January 28

Show and Tell

"Hey SFHC, what did you do on your Saturday vacation?"
"We went to the snow."
So, what do you do when one more day of rain will cause a mental meltdown and you don't have the time to drive far enough south to get to the sun? Why, you go to the snow, of course, to the Carbon River entrance of Mount Rainier, on our way to Mowich Lake, which we couldn't quite get to because the snow was too deep. See more cool photos here.

I'm also adding new photos all the time to my existing galleries. See the exciting new snaps at The Texture of Nature. I'll let you know each time I add a significant number of photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home