SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Thursday, February 23

Ennui

I love that word. Ennui. It captures so perfectly the feelings I have at the moment. It's not really depression, that word's too loaded with additional implications that may or may not require medication. Ennui is weariness and dissatisfaction, precicely what I am suffering from. A dental appointment this morning; gray skies, wind, and rain; a lack of disposable income; the inability to get going on an exercise and healthy diet program; and doubts about my current book are all to blame. In an attempt to cheer, two great photos my husby took while in San Fran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home