SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Sunday, March 5

Enough

I am so tired of listening to myself bitch about the same personal issues over and over again. I have been harping on these two things since I was 12 years old; namely, having too little money and too much weight. Allright, already. It ends here, now. You will no longer hear me complain about either. Not that I'm asking the universe for new problems to gripe about, no thanks. In fact, exactly the opposite. I ask the universe for assistance to remove these obstacles to living my fullest life. Once these energy drains cease to be factors of daily life, I can work on the fine tuning. Amen. Ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home