SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, April 18

Cud I Said So


It's been such a schizzy day. At 8:30 in the a.m., I'm in a government class to get my Food Handler's Permit, learning about toilet paper failure and food service workers who don't wash their hands. At 7:30 in the p.m., I'm getting a fucking speeding ticket in Yakima. My advice: wash your hands after going potty and don't commit traffic infractions in areas with fractious cops, perhaps due to a dearth of donut shops (he was skinny).

And, in honor of taxes being due this week, in reference to the H&R Block Commercial about the truck driver and his deductions, I want to know if the following items are deductible:

1. Radar detector and speeding tickets
2. Hemorrhoid cream, antacid tabs, and caffeine pills
3. Chew
4. CB Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home