SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, April 4

Friday Was a Perfect Day

Don't get me wrong, there've been some lovely days since Friday, the day we celebrated my hubby's birth was particularly nice, but for some reason, all the particles in the universe aligned last Friday to make me feel happier than I've felt in literally years. The sky was so bright, everything stood out in such vivid detail. I felt charged and blessed. It didn't hurt that I was returning from the mountains after a particularly plush night of travel writer perks at a new resort near Roslyn. These two pictures illustrate the dichotomy of my professional life perfectly: the former, where I can afford to stay; the latter, where I write about, and occasionally get a taste of, having been comped into the vaulted ceiling suite on the top right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home