SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Wednesday, April 19

A MWA Out to My Man

The Best Western in Prosser is called The Inn at Horse Heaven. Surely, they can only afford to do this during the slow season, but tonight, there was a crock pot of homemade chili in the continental breakfast area, and it is some of the damned finest chili I've ever eaten, outside of mine. I don't know what turns horses on, but I'm in hog heaven. The day started badly, with me losing my favorite pen and not getting any cooperation out of anyone in Walla Walla. Fortune began to smile at me around 4p, and events led me to a lovely new guesthouse, a friendly little winery, and here for the night. At times today, the pain of missing my hubby was excrutiating.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger RC said...

i love chilli for breakfast...don't diss it.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home