SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Sunday, April 30

With a Stuffy Nose and a Happy Heart

This was my sunset tonight. How was yours? I'm in the Tri-Cities, doing winery profiles. I know, tough life, but somebody's gotta' live it. I have a vague, fuzzy headache and a stuffy nose from wine tasting, but am content. I rented a $5 bicycle from the hotel and rode along the Columbia River. I rode past old people in wheelchairs and babies on tricycles, a fat guy doing a belly flop off the pier right next to the "Swimming Prohibited" sign, Latin Americans fishing, and African Americans playing B-ball in the park. I feel connected to a bigger world. It's nice, and that's not just the wine talking. Wine of the Day: Thurston Wolfe Pinot Grigio Viognier 2005. A shout out to my friend Sara for watching our puppies, and to Brian, for giving up his wife for a few nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home