SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Friday, July 28

I'm exhausted. I wonder why. Let's recap the last three weeks.
7/8 - 7/10: Worked 9-hour shifts
7/11 - 7/14: Traveled the Tri-Cities and back
7/15 - 7/17: Worked 9-hour shifts
7/18: Wrote 1,500-word Tri-Cities story
7/19 - 7/20: Traveled Whidbey Island (photo alert!) and back
7/21: Worked 9-hour shift
7/22: Day at the races and night at Burlesque (see previous entry)
7/23 - 7/24: Traveled Victoria, B.C. (photo alert!) and back
7/25: Wrote 1,500-word Whidbey story
7/26: Wrote 500-word Victoria story and major edits to Tri-Cities story
7/27: Worked 9-hour shift
Today, tomorrow, and Sunday I work full food co-op shifts. Monday I write one more 500-word story that is due. Tuesday I begin a 10-month intensive course called "Writing the Moon Guidebook I've Been Putting Off Since May."

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! My dearest darling - what can we do to help? What do you need? We're here for you, friend. We're here! Backrubs? Cheerleading! You can do this - this is the dream, this is your marvelous life - dig deep! Sending you waves of support and love and faith in your ability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home