SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Thursday, July 13

Neon and Reflection in the Water

I'm getting such joy out of my camera as a creative outlet, perhaps at some point as a source of limited income. AAA's magazine for Idaho and Oregon, Via, is going to use a photo of mine in their next issue! I've asked only for photo credit, but once I've got a couple of reputable published credits, people actually might start paying me. Although, it's only slightly more difficult to get paid these days as a photographer than it is, say, as a writer or an actor. Just as I won't write for free (this blog being my personal outlet, and therefore an exception to said rule), I won't do photography for free for long either. I will fight all my life in my own little way to see that any creative being can earn a legitimate living doing what gives her joy. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home