SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Monday, July 3

Searching


I've been thinking much lately about life and how tenuous it is, and therefore, how valuable. Perhaps this is because my uncle had prostate cancer surgery last week and today, my grandfather had pacemaker replacement surgery. Please add your thoughts and prayers to mine for them. My most recent mini-revelation is that I want to consciously focus my life to live it to the fullest, and I've come up with five pillars, if you will, of a balanced and contented life; five things to guide my priorities and choices.
One: Body, optimum physical health and well-being
Two: Mind, continuous challenge and expansion of understanding
Three: Soul, make time for spirituality for mental health
Four: Connection, to all beings and to the earth, family and friends
Five: Contribution, striving to add positive energy to the universe

I made a little alter in my office, where each morning I can spend some time to align my day to these priorities. That's my message to the world today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home