SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Monday, August 7

Heart of Hearing

The lesson I had to learn today comes from Bear medicine, one of the totem animals who follows my spiritual path in this life. She says, "Anything less than the doing of that which gives you the most joy is denial." The other animal which follows me through life is Swan, who tells me, "You must be willing to accept whatever the future holds as it is presented, without trying to change Great Spirit's plan." I didn't want to listen. Today, I fought hard to deny these truths. It hurt.

Having one spirit guide dwell in the forest and the other in the water makes it easy to understand why I am equally drawn to both. I also rediscovered that Blue Topez is "my" stone. I knew it was the December birthstone, but someone at work mentioned last week it is also known as "the writer's stone." In addition to the many ways that it enhances creativity and perception, further research led me to information that the stone has a balancing effect on the nervous system for those who suffer from mood swings. Uh, that would be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home