SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, September 12

Happy Anniversary Husby



The Whole Story

I took an ancient stolen Hilton towel from the house, and some zip ties from the garage. I bought $1.99 worth of cheap markers at Bartell's.

I do mean cheap.

When I went looking for the bridge to hang the banner, I saw the cranes rising out of the morning fog. Kewl.

Then I saw the sign. I knew they'd have cameras out there, and frankly, we can't afford the fine.

Damn. So, I conspired with your boss and receptionist to hang the banner in the next most conspicuous place I could think of: at work!

Love,
Wiffy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home