SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Monday, October 23

Held Together


Hello from my new harddrive? Hard drive? Hard-drive? Hard disk? Ah, fuck it. I'm going to participate in NaBloPoMo, but I don't know how to install the button on my blog. Janeen, will you help me? A pic and a paragraph a day, starting Nov. 1st.

These days, my emotional life is held together with duct tape and zip ties. I am tattered and torn from repeated assault. My only defense at this point is stubborness. It also goes without saying, and therefore must be said, that I would have collapsed into a pectin-like state long ago, if not for my husband.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I will help you, except I must warn you that I know how to do it in typepad, which may not translate as readily to blogger as there might be more HTML involved. But we will figure it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home