SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, October 10

I've Turned the Corner

I'm still not making any progress writing the book. At least now, I'm having fun not making progress. I got caught stomping grapes in Chelan, on a tour last week to check out their expanding wine production. Spent the day yesterday in Mount Rainier National Park. It was the second most beautiful fall day I've ever seen. The first was the day we buried my grandfather in New Paltz, upstate New York, October 15, 1987. The colors and light in my photos of the day are almost unreal.

This is the adventurous life I wanted, what I dreamt about and wrote about in my journals since I was 10 years old. What I didn't know as a child is that I would want someone to share it with, that it has little meaning without my partner by my side. Now, it's only me out here with my demons. At least my demons and my muse are getting along. Pretty decent photos, if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home