SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, November 14

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz a Tree


Help. Husby and I need to get in shape, to get fit, to find ways to incorporate exercise and physical activities into our daily lives. I was trying to think of ways to motivate ourselves. Friend Wendy told me about a challenge in the Seattle Opera offices where all participating agree to lose 10% of their body weight within 90 days. That'd be a great start. Better than that, that'd be half my whole goal! So, I thought about issuing a public challenge to my husband right here on the blog, but I think what we really need is support, ideas, and group participation. OK kids, let's think of all the fun ways we can put activity into our get togethers, especially over the dreary winter. Then, let's do like Nike, and just do it. Roller skating? Whirly Ball? A volleyball league? I'm up for ideas, inspiration, advice, and plans. Anyone?

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alrightly then. I accept! 90 days is Valentine's Day. Us newly skinny people will go out and eat deep-fried butter.

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - now I don't feel so bad about MY legs!

XOXO
Kymberli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home