SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Wednesday, November 1

It Has Begun

Next year, NaNoWriMo. This year, I'll get the hang of being a regular while doing NaBloPoMo. However, I'm too scared to try the HTML necessary to post their lovely Yoda on my sidebar. Another goal by the end of the month.

So, I'm holed out here for the duration, to get the creative juices flowing. Snort. Sorry. Speaking of juices flowing, the sound you hear would be me snorting milk out of my nose, except I'm allergic to milk, so it's either soy, rice, or almond milk. I wish this was my little mountain hideaway. Actually, it's the Glacier Ski Shop up near Mt. Baker. My first of 30 pics for the month. A pic and a paragraph a day. Join me on the journey!

At the moment, I'm in Bellingham, on a three-day tour. Today is Fairhaven and Chuckanut Drive. If you can spend Halloween in a college town, I highly recommend it. All the kids still care about dressing up, and as I was wandering around the WWU campus yesterday, many were going to class in costume. The first thing I saw was a jester on a unicycle. Every day should start with such a sight. Then, maybe everyone wouldn't be so cranky.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that looks like the perfect place to spend a month writing. I was going to ask what camera you use, but fortunately I read your 'about me' before doing so. It's clear you've learned to use your digital SLR as more than a fancy point-and-shoot. I keep saying I'll do that, too.

If Janeen can't get Yoda in your sidebar, I have some not-too-rusty Blogger template experience that I could brush off.

Happy NaBloPoMo!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger SuperFunHappyChick said...

Thanks for the compliment on my pics and for welcoming me into the fold. Now, I'm bursting with pride and accomplishment because I figured out how to put the seal on my site. Kewl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home