SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Sunday, November 19

I've been looking forward to this for weeks


We are going here tonight to see him perform. Bet you didn't know he sang and played guitar, did you? Apparently, he does it as a benefit for his theater company, where our friend Wendy has stage managed and worked internships and stuff. Yeah, she knows him. Yeah, we might get to meet him one on one. After working a 8-hour shift at the food co-op on one of the busiest days of the year, I just hope I don't fall aspleep in my soup and snore and drool at his show.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it a blast? I've actually heard some of his stuff and he is very funny!

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home