SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Saturday, November 25

Living with Letdown


I'm living in the denoument. In the melancholy moment after the holiday fun and before going back to business as usual. We put our visitors on the plane today. I start back into regular shifts tomorrow at the food co-op. Monday, I have more salt rubbed in my wounds courtesy of the IRS, as I prepare documents for the second round of examination.

In the larger sense, I'm also sitting in between What have I done? and Now what do I do? I've already decided not to actively pursue new writing work for the month of December. I'm going to give Husby and I the gift of lots of time together and time to work on health issues which have been building.

My road is not narrowing. My horizons are exapanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home