SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Sunday, November 5


Woke up at 4 am today to put my husby on a plane for NYC. He's working some game debut gig for Xbox at the Grand Hyatt New York this week. I'm proud of his expanding career.

Went for dessert with longtime and dear friend Janeen this afternoon and basically blatted and bleated at her for two hours. I hardly get to talk to her, and we always have so much catching up to do, and I hardly ever find someone that I can talk to, I mean really talk you, you know, and sort things out, you know, and she's a great sounding board, and thinks deeply and intensely about life and living as I do, and well, yeah, I didn't stop to breathe at all, just talked and talked and talked. I was, um, manic. Hyper at the very least. Thanks for listening, girlfriend.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is another KILLER PHOTO. You are getting some really nice stuff. Jim is salivating as he is still learning the camera...ready for a tutorial any time! Every time we go out he has a question come up. I'll have to get him to give you a call.

So you're on your own for a few days? Can't wait to hear all about New York.

We are gearing up to get our ballots in. Have not yet adjusted to the whole "mail in ballot" business. It's definately nice in one sense, but I always LOVED to go to the polls myself. Loved the little old ladies who always sat at the sign in tables and the kids selling baked goods outside the polling place. I do miss that.

Didn't know how late I should call tongiht, so I opted to wait till tomorrow. We'll TALK talk soon!

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I managed to blab back quite a bit, don't you fret.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home