SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Friday, February 16

By Any Other Name

This Valentine's Day was one of the best days of my life. It included my favorite things--chocolate, writing, photography, sex, food (in order received, not necessarily order of preference). I got up, and my first appointment was with a chiropractor, who gave me a fabulous adjustment and made my neck feel really good. Then I met a girlfriend, who treated me to a pedicure and nail buff and a light lunch at P.F Chang's, as a belated birthday present. She gave me all kinds of adorable gifties, including a Lavendar dark chocolate bar from Dagoba. I met up with husby for a second light lunch and a glass of red wine, where he gave me custom-imprinted M&Ms with our names and 2007 Best Year Ever. Who knew there was such a thing? I went home, showered, played with the puppies, and wrote some more of my latest story. Then, I went to pick up hubby from work wearing nothing but a silk negligee, an overcoat, and some fuzzy slippers. We came home and (CENSORED). Later that evening, we went to dinner at St. Clouds, and I never felt more pampered and adored as I drank sidecars and ate Neah Bay snapper and crab in a Lime-Coriander Broth. I took photos of the day, ending at Alki Bridge, where we could see the Mutual building's heart all lit up through the fog. Thank you, universe, for such a beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home