SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Sunday, April 29

Big Toys for Big Boys (and Girls)

I expect boys to be excited by this big equipment. What I didn't realize is what a big kick I would get out of it. Hopefully, my husband will get permission to post the digger ballet online, and soon I'll be able to link you to a 10-minute show featuring six diggers and some talented electronic violin/viola/piano/cello women from Britian doing a choreographed routine showing off the capabilities of the machines. Very cool. Meanwhile, enjoy this pic of a very large (4 meter high) tire on a gigantor dump trunk. This is what my husband does for a living. Not bad, if somebody's gotta do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home