SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Saturday, April 28

Wo in der Welt ist Walerie?

Where in the world is Valerie?
Photo courtesy of Husby. Yes, this may come as a shock to some of you reading this, but Valerie has left the building. She's left the city, the state, the country, the continent. Here's a super quick recap of how it went down. Husby called, saying that his company wanted him to stay in Germany until the middle of May. They renewed their offer to fly me out to stay with him, and I said, Why the hell not? I got myself a dog sitter, cool folks covered my shifts at work, I rescheduled the IRS, and canceled my hair appointment. Flew to Germany yesterday. In Munich today. More later from an Internet cafe near you.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yay, I'm glad you decided to go! Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home