SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Tuesday, June 5

Flower Firsts, Second Edition


Yet another one of "my" rosebushes has produced its first flower of the season. Husby and I have been putting a tremendous amount of effort into the yard this year. I even planted a veggie garden of my own for the first time ever. Tomatoes, peppers, onions, strawberries, and lettuces are growing nicely in the back corner by the fence. There are many times when I have trouble putting so much love and work into something that belongs to someone else, that I am only borrowing. But even when we "owned" a house, the house owned us. With a minimum of a 30 year mortgage, who except the super rich really own property any more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home