SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Monday, April 21

Puppy Dogs and Corn Dogs

Back to the Oregon Coast, hopefully Newport all the way down to the California border this week. Brought Cooper and Isis with me this time. We'll see how that goes. We have a very fat dachshund staying in the room next to us. Twice as wide as Cooper, same length.

Yes, I ate one. Yes, I put ketchup and mustard on it. Yes, I shared a couple of bites with the hound dogs. Of course it gave me heartburn.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I want this photo on a t-shirt. better yet, let's have a valmalgal photo calendar for christmas or birthdays! In fact, lets start a whole valmalgal rules the photo universe club.

Sheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home