SuperFunHappyChick

I'm an intense, hyperactive woman with an imagination in overdrive who loves her Husby, her two Wonder Wieners, and her emerging career as an author and photographer.

Monday, May 5

Double Vision

Forget the leaf blower, get a flame thrower. I kid you not, today I saw a park employee carrying around a propane tank attached to a torch, using it to burn the grass off the sidewalk in Alton Baker Park in Eugene, Oregon. Eugene is getting all gussied up because, in a month, they are hosting the Olympic Trials for track and field. Today I had a treat from Sweetlife Patisserie: a peanut butter mousse, sandwiched between two chocolate chip peanut butter cookies, dipped in a quarter-inch of dark chocolate. Yes, it was vegan. Yes, I would consider moving to Eugene just for this confection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home